My Future Ex-Husband!

Posted by Daniela Berenguer On 12:56 PM 0 comments

This post is going to be about... any guesses?... yes, My Future Ex-Husband! I know, the title kind of ruined the surprise.
Why EX-husband?, you might ask yourselves.
{Well, if you did ask yourself that, then you are WEIRD... I mean, you're talking to yourself, you know? No, I never do that... *cough, cough*}
The answer is, because it sounds cooler than just My Future Husband. Oh, my life is so full of exciting thoughts!

You obviously want to hear more about him so here are the main points:

  • He's a senior at my school.
  • We have a great relationship in process (he has no idea who I am and I have only seen him twice, but they were unforgettable moments).
  • He has a wonderful accent! I was not eavesdropping on him, I swear!
  • You can find him on Facebook and his picture in the yearbook is not so good- Really, I am not stalking him! What gave you that idea?!
  • My sources tell me he has a son... yeah, kind of weird but I'm great with kids!
You probably know who he is already, and don't you think we'd make a great couple?

I'm off to dream about our wedding! Ciao!

* This is a completely innocent crush, the people mentioned here are not in danger and are not really being stalked. I mean, not like a phsyco-killer kind of stalked!


Categories:

0 Response for the "My Future Ex-Husband!"

Post a Comment