Disaster on Wheels!

Posted by Daniela Berenguer On 7:32 PM 0 comments

I just remembered a very embarrassing and totally ME story that happened just a few weeks ago, one which I haven't mentioned. Unfortunately I am not old enough to drive, I am so jealous of those who are and I so want to smack those who are old enough but are just not interested in driving *cough, my sister, cough*. So this story happened on a different set of wheels, not a motorcycle, a golf cart, or even on roller blades. No, I was on Heelys. You're anticipating it, aren't you?

First of all, Heelys are those types of shoes that have little wheels that pop out on the back. They were very popular about three years ago!

That morning I was looking in my closet and came up with the Heelys. I thought it'd be fun and original to wear them to school, so I put them on and went downstairs, almost falling on the stairs. I didn't realize how much noise they made when I walked until I was all the way at school, and I had to cross the hall, which was empty except for a couple of people who I don't get along with and of course, cute guys, while making a loud cliquety-clac which earned me a couple of dirty looks. I was finally heading for the buses after a whole day of tripping and being teased by my friends, who by the way were totally jealous of my shoes, to go home. Suddenly while walking carefully my foot kind of just slid forward and I ended up on the floor in an awkward sitting/praying position with my bag off my shoulder and half of its contents spilled out. Luckily not many were there to see this... unladylike incident. I just picked myself up and continued walking, but I imagine my face was giving me away by turning an unsightly shade of red.
Oh, you might imagine I have learned to deal with it by now!


I am appalled! Today, while I was again going to the buses, a little boy about the size of my knee told me to 'Fuck off'- with those exact words! My god, when I was in fourth grade I was scared of the fifth graders, now I'm in ninth grade and I get orally assaulted by a fourth grade boy. I think I'm scared of fourth graders now.
What has happened with today's generations?!

With that insightful question I leave you, my minions.

Life tip: Don't piss off five year old boys, you will regret it!

Categories:

0 Response for the "Disaster on Wheels!"

Post a Comment