Coldplay!!

Posted by Daniela Berenguer On 12:24 PM 0 comments



So, I've been meaning to tell you about something that I did recently. It's only that... I WENT TO THE COLDPLAY CONCERT! Yup, it was here in Bogotá last Thursday and I went. It was really cool although since I'm not really that much of a fan, I spend a lot of time just screaming nonsensical babbles in an atempt to sing the songs along with everyone else. I enjoyed it a lot, but I realized that concerts just aren't my thing, my thing is looking at all the hot guys (including the singer, Chris Martin, OMG he's cute in real life!!) that are AT the concert!



You're probably wondering if there is a ME side to this story, and, since you are very smart people who read my blog (we are back up to SIX followers people! :D) and do a lot of other smart things, you are right:
The concert started at eight, so we are clever and figure out that if we get there at around two in the afternoon, we wont have to stand in line a long time. We get there at 2:15 and the oh-so-short line we were supposed to be in is only oh-so- five blocks-short. We are finally reaching the door, it's around five PM and we aren't the least bit tired, when a couple of people from our school see us and act as if they are our BFFs just to get cut into the line. We don't mind that but next thing we know, there are about 12 people cutting in front of us and a not-oh-so-friendly crowd of people complaining about it. At least we managed to get in front of them, leaving them to deal with that crowd! :P
But it doesn't end there, oh no. After about three hours of waiting in line and another two hours waiting for the concert to start, I'm not tired at all. But then, just when the thing starts and gets into the mood, I become so freaking tired I have to sit down! No, nobody stepped on me, but my feet did not stop aching for the whole concert and the whole night!
And the next day, I have to wake up at five thirty in the morning to go to school, with my still aching feet!

Well, that's life! Or rather... that's life as ME!

Categories:

0 Response for the "Coldplay!!"

Post a Comment