♫ Bad Week ♪

Posted by Daniela Berenguer On 6:59 PM 2 comments

So, as you can guess, this has been a really sucky week for me. I don't know what happened, or why I am feeling so freaking depressed, but I have.
At first I thought it was stress from school and from homework I was missing (No, this was not one of those. Was it?). And it is true that since yesterday- when I handed in an essay I finally finished- so basically just today, hasn't been so bad. It might also have been stress, this time from people who stick their noses on other people's businesses. Remember that I told you about my supposedly 'best friend' who I decided to trust, after numerous people warned me not to, and who then decided to tell everyone about Mr. X? Yeah, well now this great-hearted person (note the sarcasm) decided that she is mad mad at me and that she is no longer talking to me. This works just fine for me, because I personally don't want to be her friend again, but I am so freaking annoyed that everyone has to act as if it was their problem and get in the middle of it. Don't you hate that too?!
However, I have managed to work past all of this and now, after a heavy session of Pilates (he he, I feel so chic saying that!), I am happily looking forward to roaming around in my pajamas all day and resting during the upcoming three-day weekend. *Crowds cheering for my totally awesome plans*

Now, scamper off and stock up on those Cookies & Cream Häagen-Dazs ice cream. We're gonna go hard core this weekend!

Categories:

2 Response for the "♫ Bad Week ♪"

  1. jajajaaj YOu´ve GOT to love Pilatess! and Haagen-Dazs after a seriouse excercize. jajaj amo tu blog danii

  2. Yay! Thank you, me acabo de dar cuenta q habia un comment!!

Post a Comment