Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Comment!

Posted by Daniela Berenguer On 6:18 PM 0 comments

Ok, I'm sure you have all at least heard about something like this if not lived it, and don't you just hate it? So here I am, walking with a friend towards our ___ class and talking normally. She mentions one of the guys in our school and I casually say 'Ugh, I hate him! Although I like how he always jokes around.' Well, we keep on talking and walking when suddenly, out of the blue, someone pops out from behind us. Can ya guess how that SOMEONE was? It was the guy we were just talking about! And just to make things worse, he decides to add to this embarrassing and ack-ward moment by saying 'I wasn't eavsdropping, I didn't hear anything...' How guilty does that make you look?!? Ok, I addmit my friend did scream when he appeared behind us, but COME AWN!! So now I'm left with this horrible, unrelinquishing doubt of 'did he hear?!' I spend all day worrying about this, let's just say he can have a lot of power over us this semester, until finally I have a class with him. I can see almost right away that he's not acting normal... he is being really NICE with me and my friend!! He says hello, he offers to help, he talks to us and asks us stuff when normaly he wouldn't do any of that. Now I have absolutely no idea what too think! Did he hear me saiyng I hate him? (although if he does it's not true, it's just one of those things you say about people, like 'I love her!' or 'I hate him!'. I don't really mean it. I actually think he's pretty cool after he was so nice to me!) Is this some kind of sick twisted revenge?
Did he hear the part when I said I liked his sense of humor? Does he like me because of it?
HEELP!!

So yeah, don't you just hate that? And if you hadn't hear about something like that, you've come to the right place, because that kind of thing is totally ME.


*Some of the names of places and people and some of the dialogue may have been altered for reasons which I may not disclose here. If you really want to know, then COMMENT!! Thank you

Categories:

0 Response for the "Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Comment!"

Post a Comment