I'm a REBEL

Posted by Daniela Berenguer On 6:39 AM 0 comments

Do you want to know where I am right now? I'm sure you do, so I'm gonna tell you. I'm in my French class and I'm on here at the same time... REBELLIOUS, right?!

Well actually it is a special French class for me. Last year I went on exchange to my aunt's house in Grenoble, France for the whole year (This will provide some very.. interesting stories I really must tell you later on!). So, naturally, I learned French-I am actually very good at learning languages- and my French would be a level four. The thing is that the level four class couldn't fit into my schedule so I am stuck in the level two class but doing a different curriculum. This basically translates into me letting loose on the computer the whole class, with the teacher, or madame, rarely coming to check on me. It is actually very fun because I can do what I want while I still practice my French, plus the class is really funny!

Since you are so eager to know why...
There is this senior in our 9th grade class, let's call him Philious (I like weird names!!). Philious is a very special person, and a hilarious one too. My sister also has some classes with him and we sometimes spend our afternoons divulging in what we call 'Philious stories'. I think everybody you ask will tell you that Philious is just one of a kind, and SO stupid that he can make anybody laugh. I will regularly post Philious stories so you can laugh with me, but I don't know what we will do when he leaves for college in York, which he yelled through the halls, I swear! But lets just enjoy him while he's here.
This leads me to something he is doing right now. He is snorting like a bullfrog (If they snort.. do they even have noses, what exactly ARE bullfrogs?!? I will Google that in a moment.), and it is disgusting as hell. I am seriously tempted to just hand him a Kleenex and say 'Please, use it!'.
There he goes again!

And there goes ME, toodles!

Categories:

0 Response for the "I'm a REBEL"

Post a Comment