Me, Me, and A Little Bit of You

Posted by Daniela Berenguer On 6:22 PM 0 comments

You know those times when you have the perfect opportunity for something, you imagine it all so perfectly laid out that nothing can go wrong, and then when the time comes... it manages to turn out totally wrong? Well you might think that king of thing only happens to you, but it doesn't, it happens to ME. That is mainly what this blog is about. I will be telling you stories like those, embarrassing moments that happen to me or my friends, and basically just what I'm thinking or feeling. Feel free and absolutely welcome to comment and post any embarrassing stories of your own, or anything you want us to know.

Ooh, I've just thought of something that would be very fun to do: you can post questions and I will give you my advice and opinions on them. It woulld be a kind of Ask ME colum!

Thank you and I really hope to hear from you soon and that you enjoy my blog.


Bisous!!

Categories:

0 Response for the "Me, Me, and A Little Bit of You"

Post a Comment