♪ Saturday ♪

Posted by Daniela Berenguer On 5:49 PM 0 comments

Here I am. Writing on my blog on a Saturday night. And it's not like I have nothing else to do, I have a party and I just got home from spending 2 days with some friends. You would think, Then why is she writing on here when she could be out enjoying a party?? (Though, if you like the blog, you would be saying, Yay! She'd rather post one of her wonderful and deep yet funny stories for people like me to read, than go out and have fun! Yay! *Dramatization) Well the answer is, because I'm ME.
Let's start from the beggining. I went out with my friends and one of our guy friends and he brought some of his friends too, it was very casual. So the guy I was with, lets call him Mr.X, was someone I'd always known but never really known. We were talking and having a good time, like I said, very casual. Then I got home and I had a dream about Mr.X, which was weird because I never really thought he was cute or anything (and I think A LOT of guys are cute :P). I kind of developed a crush on him, one that I didn't know how big was until about two weeks ago when he started being a real jerky, or at least started showing it. He stole our lunch table and now sits there with his friends staring at us all lunch long, which is really annoying and also confuses me a lot. Plus, one time I was taking to some guys next to him and he got all self-important and told me, rudely, to go away. Who does he think he is?! Well, I straightened him out and told him, maybe rudely, to never talk to me like that again. The worst part is that even after he is such an a-hole, I still can't get over him!!
So, how this all connects to tonight's party is that it is being thrown by one of Mr.X's and my sister's friends, they are in 11th and I'm in 9th grade. I'm pretty sure that Mr. X is gonna be there and it might be weird because, if I forgot to mention, Mr.X is madly in love with my sister's best friend. By the way, I really like her and she totally doesn't feel the same way about Mr.X.
Yup, it's a strange love triangle; Yup, it's the reason why I'm sitting here on a Saturday night watching Tom & Jerry with my totally asleep brother; And yup, it's so totally ME!

Categories:

0 Response for the "♪ Saturday ♪"

Post a Comment